Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Help Wanted: Join our Successful Team of Wine Consultants

I want to share this shortly with you about my experience of becoming a wine consultant.

First of all, I always wanted to be a winemaker for my own vineyard, but it was so impossible to start this for some personal matters. Since I've designed a blog and web for my business, I really wanted to earn extra income to provide and support my family needs. At this time, my cousin invited me to attend In-Home Wine Tasting party at her house last September 9, 2012. I met a wonderful wine consultant, Betty, who is very successful wine blogger and lover. While lecturing the wine stuff, I finally realized that I wanted to be a wine consultant. In my mind, being a wine consultant doesn't mean being a wine seller. A wine consultant is something that you want to have a lots of fun and that you can enjoy sharing many wine tastings with your friends and family relatives, especially strangers you meet. As for me - I enjoy my time of taking a sip for once, plus I am a wine lover. Other than that, spending more time with my family is what I mostly value and cherish in my life.

Here's the information you may be consider to connect a very fabulous team of wine consultants:


If you are interested in connecting an amazing team of wine consultants and earn more income, ask me for detailed information!

As an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, I absolutely enjoy bringing a taste of the Wine Country home to you and taking one sip for once. Whether you simply love to drink wine, seek a special personalized wine gift, or are in search of a new wine career opportunity as a wine consultant, feel free to contact me for a truly unique wine tasting experience!

Cheers,
Joyce Cortes
Independent Wine Consultant
WineShop At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment