Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome to Food and Wine Country Lifestyle

My name is Joyce Cortes. I am new Independent Wine Consultant since starting on September 10, 2012. I am highly motivated and excited to work in my own business from WineShop At Home.

When I signed up the WineShop at Home with my future cousin at her house where she hosted her In-Home Wine Tasting party, I was anxious to connect the wine tasting business under my cousin's. I did pay $79.00 plus tax and shipping, the total was $104.00. I just wanted to try a basic business kit, I preferred to try this one.

Here the WineShop at Home package arrived here...

I am opening up and playing with new products/business kits!

Stay Turned...


As an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, I absolutely enjoy bringing a taste of the Wine Country home to you and taking one sip for once. Whether you simply love to drink wine, seek a special personalized wine gift, or are in search of a new wine career opportunity as a wine consultant, feel free to contact me for a truly unique wine tasting experience!

Cheers,
Joyce Cortes
Independent Wine Consultant
WineShop At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment